Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Friday 10 January 2014

Popcorn Stitch Cushion

I was having way too much fun with the popcorn stitch to stop after I finished my POPCORN STITCH SQUARES BAG


popcorn stitch square

Had to make a bright and cheerful cushion popcorn stitch cushion


popcorn stitch flower cushion

There was quite a lot of orange, yellow, lime and light grey left over from the bag, but the dark grey was finished - decided to add a bit of blue!


popcorn stitch flower cushion

For the back - a colourful square.

popcorn stitch flower cushion

Four daisy squares to close the cushion, some odd buttons and a fun bobble fringe!

4 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful. I love the square flap on the back so that you can remove the cushion when you need to clean the cover. always inspiring work here. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love this square pattern too! Any chance you will make a how-to soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan to make another one like this (will do the how-to at the same time) - I have done variations on this square (http://zootyowlcards.blogspot.com/2014/09/happy-days-cal-5-popcorn-flower-and.html) and (http://zootyowlcards.blogspot.com/2014/04/popcorn-flower-square-baby-groovyghan.html)

      Delete